Tuesday, December 25, 2012

THE KOI FISH Swimming UpStream Back Piece TATTOO by Greg Pezzoni

Greg Pezzoni began working on my back piece in January 2012.  He finished it in December of 2012. I went for two sessions per month. I had other parts of this back piece done by other artist, but Greg was so non judgmental and open to collaborating with me what I wanted to do with this canvas of mine. He really made it happen and I am so blessed to meet such a skillful artist that is very known for line detail work.  He currently resides in San Francisco.  

The back piece is several koi fish swimming upstream, Two gigantic lotus flowers and detailed waves and rocks. I think the work speaks for itself and I do not feel I need to ever explain my tattoos or why I even get tattoos.   APRIL FREDRIKSON



















No comments:

Post a Comment