Monday, January 28, 2013

I drink I love I live


As soon as I got an Iphone and discovered Instagram. I would take drunk picture of myself in the bathroom at bars. I would do this if I had a pretty drink or when I would remember to take a picture. Because when you are drunk.... a lot can happen. So here are the results.....





MAVEN in Lower Haight San Francisco

Smuggler's Cove. Legendary Rum Bar. Civic Center Area of San Francisco. That's the lovely and legendary Adam Saake and his co worker homegirl. Forgotten her drunk name!

In Brooklyn, New York at Green Heights. Rum and Fresh Squeeze Lemonata!

Same place as the photo above but in the bathroom.

Citrus Club on Upper Haight in San Francisco

Bistro Granbinus



THE PAGE. In Lower Haight, San Francisco.... Probably up there on my favorite list.

Some where in the Golden Gate Park of San Francisco

Some where on Haight in San Francisco

I have no memory of this drink

Not really sure but might have been at Nikki's My up most defiantly favorite bar in Lower Haight San Francisco

Back at Bistro Granbinus. They have a outstanding list of beers. Yelp it up.

Same beer as above.

Some gin gimlet and some bar

Back at the Bistro

No idea?

Back in Sacramento, Just arrived with lots of wine in blood stream.

The fucking Bistro again.

I think some bar in Inner Richmond of San Franciso

So late in the night or so early in the morning of serious drunk night with homeboy magician Andre.  He hates being called Andrew, don't do it....

Somewhere in a secret bar in North Beach, San Francisco. I dress well.

Maybe Haight, San Francisco

I have no idea

??????

?????

The Page again off of Divisadero street in San Francisco, Cali.

The most wonderful bar in the NOPA area of SF. VIYNL 

THE PAGE again in SF, CA

Drinking alone.

Back at Vinyl

Some where in Fishermen's Warf in SF. Swanky hotel with a wine tasting bar!





Walking home from a good night of Drinking.... Anyone remember this crew from Sacramento? Do they still exist???? Dope little hip hop crew. No idea if it is the same people. I was just in love with my walk and whatever I discovered on the way.
APRIL FREDRIKSON 




























































No comments:

Post a Comment